At Visionary Wellness and Imaging, we use the latest in diagnostic technology to provide high-quality feedback on your health.
CT Scanner with High-Resolution, Low-Dose protocols
- Bring image quality to the next level: minimize motion artifacts, with high-resolution imaging. Detect and measure coronary calcium, detect lung cancer and other abnormalities in the abdomen (kidneys, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, abdominal and thoracic aorta, stomach, small intestines, adrenal glands, lymph nodes, spleen), and pelvis (bladder, prostate, ovaries, and uterus).
- Improved client care with ultra-low-dose scanning. Even without contrast, scans are clear and detailed, leading to an improved client experience. Scan is completed in a matter of seconds.
- Enhanced quality with 3D imaging and Dual Energy CT, you get high-quality images rich in information at low dose to the patient.
- Scans will be read by a Board Certified Radiology Team specializing in preventative CT scans and results will be received within 24 hours.
- Ultrasound uses high frequency sound waves to create images of tissues and organs. Ultrasound technology provides high image quality and allows clinicians to visualize anatomy in real time. With this technology we can deliver effective non-invasive clinical findings with same day results.
- Carotid Ultrasound is done to detect plaque buildup in one or both of the carotid arteries in the neck and to see if buildup is narrowing your carotid arteries and blocking blood flow to the brain.This can help identify risk of stroke and vascular disease.
- Thyroid Ultrasound examines the gland that is located centrally in the lower neck. This test is used to assess the size of the gland and to detect nodules or lesions within the gland. Ultrasound scans are safe and effective ways to produce images of the thyroid gland and help detect a range of conditions.
- MatScan™ is Tekscan’s low profile foot pressure measurement platform. Combined with Tekscan’s innovative pressure sensing software, the mats can be used for a variety of applications such as foot function analysis, gait analysis, postural stability, sway analysis, fall risk assessments and pressure offloading.
- This system is used by Clinicians to reduce incidence of ulcers and/or pressure sores by observing what the neuropathic foot cannot feel. It also allows for in-depth analysis of foot function by isolating sections of the foot such as heel,midfoot, and forefoot.
Preventive Screening Can Save Your Life
IF YOU COULD PREVENT A HEART ATTACK, WOULD YOU?